Asking for iTunes after successful SeasonPass - Please HELP!!!

Hi all,

i have successfully used SeasonPass to do the unteathered process and install AppleTv2,1_5.3.1_10B809
after it says complete, I plug it into the Tv and when it boots it asks me to connect to iTunes.

what do I do?

I am having the same problem. 5.3 installed downloaded latest Seasonpass no joy. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I am having the same problem. 5.3 installed downloaded latest Seasonpass no joy. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I also have this same problem has anyone figured out how to resolve it?

Hi, all.

I think this could be a global problem for all of us. I repair Apple TVs, and I have a lot of people asking me to jailbreak for them. (Note: I hate piracy).
When trying to jailbreak 5.3, the iTunes logo does seem to appear. However, I have had this problem in the past - but it normally resolves itself after another attempt or two.
The cause of this is our Apple TVs going into DFU mode upon restoring. From when you first click ‘Create IPSW’ on Seas0nPass with your Apple TVs plugged in, is the white light on your Apple TVs blinking rapidly? If so, straight away - there is a less chance of it restoring correctly.

Have any of you tried to plug in the power cable whilst it is connected to your PCs/Macs?
If not, try this. I know this method is for people who struggle to get their Apple TV 2 in DFU mode - but I do find that this can sometimes work. Up to now, it hasn’t - but maybe this could be useful for some of you?

Hope this helps.

I have the same problem.

same problem. Does anybody solve?

Learn how to use DFU properly if you don’t already:

do not skip step 6! By skipping it you are not finishing the JB!