Arrow keys not working on iPad Pro Magic Keyboard

I have an iPad Pro 12.9" (2021) with iOS 15.0, and Infuse 7.2 on it. The iPad is attached to an Apple Magic Keyboard.

According to the shortcuts overlay I should be able to adjust volume with the arrow keys, and jump forward and back as well. However the arrow keys do not work.

All the other shortcuts are functioning well, including the CMD+arrow key combinations. It’s just the pure arrow key shortcuts (up/down for volume, left/right for jumping) that don’t work.

Restarting the iPad did not help.

1 Like

I am having same issue iPad Pro 11" (2020) with iOS 15.0 and Infuse 7.2 attached to Apple Magic Keyboard

During video playback in version 7.2, the arrow control on the magic keyboard with trackpad on ipad pro 12.9 stopped working. I cannot move forward or backward and increase or decrease the volume.

And another problem (old problem): when I click on the trackpad on the right side of the video and swipe up or down, I don’t see the volume change numbers, but when I swipe up or down on the right side of the video by my finger, everything works as it should.

Thanks for the reports!

We’re looking into this.

1 Like

I updated to iPadOS 15.0.1 and Infuse player changed (it seems to native player) and now I can’t control playback (fast forward or backward) with iPad’s Magic keyboard

Example (1)

Any Advice?

Regards

This is a bug we’re working to resolve.

I’ve moved your post to the active thread for this.

2 Likes

+1 for the bug happening on iPad Pro 11” (2018) with iPadOS 15

Hey @james the forward and backward arrow keys to go ±15 seconds on the iPad Pro with magic keyboard still are broken. Hopefully that’s being tracked as a bug

This has been resolved in today’s 7.2.1 update.

Thanks for your patience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much! You are the best customer support ever!

1 Like