Hi, Im having issues when my mac goes to sleep my infuse cant access any of the media unless i manually wake up my mac.
I am connecting through SMB. apple tv is connected via ethernet cable into my modem and my Imac is using wireless.
- Im using a apple tv 4 and running infuse 5 pro
- Im using an Imac 27 inch, running High Sierra
- In the energy saver setting I have wake for network access enabled.
- The hard drive i have my content on and shared through my mac on the network is saved on a LaCie 8TB Porsche Design USB 3.0 External Desktop Hard Drive
- running the latest version of OS on my apple tv
- running latest version of infuse
in the energy saver setting I have wake for network access enabled.