Apple Tv 3.0.1

Just had a msg from Apple saying there is now a 3.0.1 update is the ATVflash compatable with the new update

Thanks

Chris

This is not an official post or anything, but I just upgraded my AppleTV to 3.0.1 and will be installing 4.0 in the next few minutes.

Greg

I just upgraded to Apple TV 3.0.1 and now the restart does not recognize the ATV Flash 4.0 upgrade on the USB port?

Any ideas?

I re-downloaded the most recent ATV Flash 4.0, reinstalled it on the USB drive, powered down the Apple TV for 15 min. Tried again, so far no luck???
:?:

That is strange, mine worked fine for me. I made a fresh aTV Flash 4.0 USB drive with a downloaded Apple TV 3.0 firmware file and it patched my 3.0.1 Apple TV just fine. When I tried downloading Flip4Mac it failed, but I draw that up to getting a “supported” version of aTV Flash for 3.0.1.

What great timing. I held off getting aTV Flash for a long time and tonight I took the plunge. I do not know what happened - either I can not install because of 3.01 or just no luck either way.

I plug in the flash

it runs through for a minute or less and stops

So I assume it is done.

Reboot the system and nothing

Am I missing something?

How do you know it is ready to reboot. There is a small text at the bottom of my TV I can not read so I just assume no activity is meaning it is done.

Any thoughts :roll:

There are unfortunately a few minor issues. Keep an eye on the thread below for updates.

http://forum.atvflash.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2067

Hello,
i have just upgraded to the 3.0.1 and run the Atv 4.0 upgrade.
Everything works fine except that i can install any addon.
The nitoTV makes the AppleTv reboot everytime i have finished a movie.

Seems there are some buggs…

Any aTv release to come?