Apple TV 2g extremely slow after jailbreak!

I jailbreaked successfully my atv2 with Seas0npass 0.6.9.

Today I used GreenpoisOn RC 6 to untether it, first of all the boot took about 5 minutes or more and then I cannot see the greenpois0n menu.

I tried to restore it with factory firmware and the slowness remain, is it bricked?

I tried also to re-jailbreak and restore but it remain super-slow to boot and I cannot see the greenpois0n menu.

I  jailbreaked the atv of my brother 'only' with GreenpoisOn RC 6 and it works great. Maybe because it was not SeasOned....

Thanks

Update:

After some restore + jailbreak I can finally see the greenposi0n menu.

Installed nitotv and xbmc without glitches but the slow time to boot remain.

If I reboot the atv from the menu nitotv -> settings it took only 30 seconds

If I reboot using menu-down (for 6 seconds) it took 7'56"

The reboot of my brother 's atv using menu-down is only 36 seconds!!!

Please can you share your boot times?

Thanks

might be your internet connection was slow to the greempoisen web site, or some other reference web site

I tested both on the same internet connection.

I tried now to restore atv with iTunes and it remain slow even with the factory firmware.

sounds like time to bring to an apple store for an exchange. Its an appliance that does not work, and should just be swapped out, if you have a receipt hopefully.

I don't think so, the device once booted works perfectly.

Exactly the same is happening here... any update?

Tried GreenPois0n on Seas0nPass good installation and could not see the GreenPois0n menu.

Then boot got extremely slow.

Tried a software restore and slowness remains.

No update, waiting for a firecore genius! 

I am interested in an update as well.  I am getting ready to try Greenpois0n, and this has me worried.

Techncially though, wouldn't this be a Greenpois0n issue, not a Firecore issue?   If you are expecting a solution from them on it, you may be waiting awhile.  They aren't responsible for Greenpois0n.

Well, since they said it was safe to use GreenpoisOn RC 6, I think they should know what happened on our AppleTV when we installed it over Seas0npass.

What is strange, it is that we cannot take it back to a clean original configuration.

[quote="robertoc.1251"]

Well, since they said it was safe to use GreenpoisOn RC 6, I think they should know what happened on our AppleTV when we installed it over Seas0npass.

What is strange, it is that we cannot take it back to a clean original configuration.

[/quote]

I personally agree.   Especially about the oddness of not being able to restore.   I just don't now if you will get a reply on the matter or not.

Customer care said they are working on it.... still no solution. :(