App doesn't work with Airplay

As from the title, the app doesn’t load content while sharing to an external screen with Airplay.

Hi,

With the latest Alpha6 when playing in mac Big Sur 11.2

1. Load Infuse application
  2. Set Airplay to Homepod(father) (not the kid(mini))
  3. While playing anything in the application
    Result:
    it is giving an error as 'An error occurred while loading the content

[when changing the sound output to a speaker or Bluetooth speaker it is working fine]

(sorry first time raising a bug in testing) Please let me know if this is not the place or somewhere else it needs to be raised.

cheers

Could not find an option to just share the player window via Airplay (instead of being dependent of using the system-wide/full-screen airplay from the menu bar). That would be much smarter.

Issue still present on Alpha 9

This seems already an awesome alpha! I have a question. Is AirPlay 2 support planned? I would love to play videos from my Macs while listening audio on my two HomePods in stereo mode. Like what Optimus Player does.

1 Like

Native Airplay 2 support directly accessible from the player HUD would be great.

More specifically, while watching a video, the ability to click an AirPlay icon (likely located near the Settings or PiP icons) and select to (1) stream the video from my laptop to an Airplay compatible TV (e.g. a TV with Airplay built in, not Apple TV hardware) and at the same time / in the same interface (2) send the audio to either headphones or Homepods would be absolutely wonderful.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Again, it may help to submit diagnostics and post the codes here as requested

Looks like HomePod Mini error on Mac is fixed on Alpha 11, but now audio isn’t synced :slightly_frowning_face:

I still have the same problem with a stereo pair of HomePod Minis (“An error occured loading this content.”).

MacOs 11.3 (M1), Infuse RC2

AirPlay is still on our list to support for an upcoming version. :slight_smile: