any plans for adding the ability to delete a watched episode?

This is the only thing preventing me from buying the pro version and ditching my other media player and thus saving precious space in the av rack…

more features sound good but this is a media streaming player, not File Manager or File explorer.

stuff like this makes player convoluted and affects its performance and UI simplicity that apple fan enjoy.

more features sound good but this is a media streaming player, not File Manager or File explorer.

stuff like this makes player convoluted and affects its performance and UI simplicity that apple fan enjoy.[/quote]

I’d agree with that… Too many features makes things messy… There is talk of only showing unwatched episodes which would clean things up though…

Mort…

i disagree. deleting files is a core feature of media player and supported by many other streamers (even infuse on other platforms). deleting a tv show after watching is a very common workflow for many people. and many don’t use a traditional computer any point in the workflow.

for me the shows automatically download using sickrage into a synology NAS with zero intervention. once they download, sick rage sends me a notification via boxcar to my iPhone so i know what i have in the unwatched queue. i currently use a popcorn hour media player as my renderer to watch and then delete.

i would love to replace the popcorn hour with apple tv due to better remote/interface/and even playback quality but the delete function is sorely lacking.

Totally agree, I have the same workflow. If not delete, at least give us option to hide watched shows :slight_smile:

Totally agree, I have the same workflow. If not delete, at least give us option to hide watched shows :)[/quote]

Agree too. I have a similar methodology and think it is an essential option.

+1. Please add a delete button!

This was metioned somewhere else, but James said they are working on this, So it is in their roadmap.