Allow offline viewing of nas files.. =D

Firstly, great app - only got it the day before the iOS7 update, but already love it!!

I have a few suggestions, and most of them have already been raised bar one - please allow the app to download files locally to the device so we can view when we are on the plane/holidays etc. I understand remote nas access might be complicated but downloading when local would really simplify things alot! right now I have to download on my WD app then ‘Play in Infuse’ which takes quite a while if they are large files…

Just to note, the other  suggestions would be (in order of preference):

1. Allowing to add metadata manually. A different approach could be - allow users to search theTVDB and movieDB for their file name, then pick the metadata from there which would then auto update their file in Infuse.

2. Add folder structure to series (although I read you guys were already on that!)

3. Allow rotating through all 3 zoom modes by double tapping the screen rather than the 2 - I always use the ‘stretch’ mode and thats the one not supported!

4. Add the scrubber bar for RW/FF

Again, thanks for your hard work, and look forward to the added features!

PS. I am a QA tester by profession so if you guys ever need an extra hand, I will be glad to help =)

Thanks - glad to hear you’re enjoying it so far.

1. Infuse currently allows for selecting alternate titles if the first match isn’t correct. A few more details on on this works can be found here. http://support.firecore.com/entries/23704917-Metadata-101

2. Folders are planned for a future version. :slight_smile:

3. Thanks for the suggestion…we’ll look into this.

4. A much improved, variable speed scrubber bar is coming in 2.1. :slight_smile:

Wow, quick response! :slight_smile:
Thanks for that, it’s kind of solved it, but right now I have a fe episodes of South Park that are just named '201 (title), 202 (title) etc…it would be great if I could search South Park, select season/episode then click the right one…not a deal breaker by any means but would be a nice touch…
Also, any update on my initial suggestion - downloading directly from a nas?

Thanks James…

Ok great.

Infuse supports the most common naming conventions, and a full list of these can be found here. http://support.firecore.com/entries/23704917-Metadata-101

NAS downloads are in the works. :slight_smile: