Age rating

Hi,

just one Question :wink: Is it possible to change the representation of the age rating? That it is displayed once would be enough.

Can I ask which title this is? It looks like Infuse may be pulling this info from your own metadata.

Do you happen to have the ‘Embedded Metadata’ option enabled in Settings, or are there are XML/NFO files near this video file?

Hi,

it‘s the Movie The Rental but it’s not specific to this movie. It’s mostly every new movie I scrapped with tiny media manager.

Embedded meta data is enabled. But it makes no difference which meta data I use. It always looks the same.

Can you try this?

1. Disable ‘Embedded Metadata’ in Settings
  2. Use the Edit option on the video details page and reselect the correct title

Tried it with a few movies, but it’s not working. Still the same

Is this on a Plex share?

No, it’s a smb share on my qnap NAS

Must be related to this. Is it adding extra files along with your movie?

It looks like tinyMediaManager will create NFO files for your videos.

Create NFOs
tinyMediaManager will produce Kodi and MediaPortal compatible NFOs as well as import NFOs written by other tools (like EmberMediaManager). This will allow an easy migration to tinyMediaManager.

Infuse will use these NFO files if they are present, so you may take a look at see if these were created.

Ok, I found it. Theres an option for a short view of the rating.

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.