Add Series Logos to Infuse

So alot of shows have logos on TMDB/TVDB but infuse doesn’t make use of them. @james it would be nice if infuse at some point made use of those logos. If you use the netflix app you might get ideas on how to implement that. I’ll attach some screenshots just for reference.

31 Likes

Oh yes please. And also the other two from here

Perhaps a bit like this:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Collapse seasons into single series item

Yes, please :pray:

I’ve just added logos to my content on Jellyfin, and would love to see them pulled through to Infuse!

or maybe at the TOP Centered with a little blur around it for blending

@james can you also add it to the loading screen like Zidoo players are doing?

6 Likes

Interesting, though I hope you aren’t see many loading screens in Infuse. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I might have chosen the wrong word. Maybe preview screen is a better word for it. When I play the next episode via infuse there is a black screen and the TV show name and episode is displayed. Would be great if the logo could be added as well. Even a preview screen before any episode or movie would be awesome.

2 Likes

This would be a nice aesthetic addition.

1 Like

In progress for 7.4. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

What about movie logos?!

1 Like

Yes, It would be nice

1 Like

We get about 10s loading screen when we have to wait for the Plex server to wake, the external drive spin up, and playback start, so I guess it could be worth it for a few of us. 8)

1 Like

But there really should be an Option to disable the Logos, if someone don’t like to see it on the PrePlaybackScreens :wink::+1:

Or if there are some false Logos added to the TMDB…

Besides, there are Users who customize the PrePlaybackScreen (in Photoshop) and then we definitely don’t need these hard burned logos!

1 Like

Im glad to see the logo feature is coming in a future release. Its a nice little touch!