Add pinch to zoom

Please add this features for video playback
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/WindowsViews/Conceptual/UIScrollView_pg/ZoomZoom/ZoomZoom.html

3 Likes

Pinch to zoom what though? The video?? Not really sure why you’d want to do this.

Yes for video.

1 Like

Yes for video.
see:

1 Like

Yeah, just wondering why you’d want to zoom into a film and miss what’s going on outside your crop.

E.g
for video with low resolution 180p,360p720p etc…
Because on big screen iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6/6+ very pixelated. With small zoom from 50,49,48,47%… is it better :wink: The standard zoom is 100%.
And good suggestion?? why enlarge?? This idea is for zoom video small(under 100%) and zoom video big(about 100% e.g to 200%) = pinch to zoom :wink:

1 Like

OK. Personally, that seems like pointless functionality.

Why?? I have many video in 720p on iPad Air 2 with Infuse standard zoom 100% very pixelated. with little zoom e.g from 50% better.

definitely infuse should add a pinch to zoom feature. it is very much handy and easy than the fixed aspect ratio feature.

the year 2022 ended

The native video player in ios can scale the video image with two fingers,
the twitch application also allows you to conveniently scale the video with
two fingers, even the YouTube for ios application allows you to scale the video just
as conveniently with just two fingers as you want.

still waiting…

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

(post deleted by author)

When infuse is playing videos on the iPhone, some videos cannot be scaled to fit the screen size. I hope that the free zoom function can be improved. As shown in the figure below, when I use iPhone14ProMax to use the upper and lower parts of infuse, there will be black borders, which will affect the viewing experience. Hope Infuse uses scripts to improve it