Actor Pics

I would love to see a row with the actor thumbnail pics on the movie info page. My kids actually love to scroll through before or after a movie to see who the characters were on animated movies and things like that. Maybe that could be implemented in the actor or director search part of the app when that comes out.

17 Likes

+1

+1

Yes, that would be a great ay to navigate through a big library, when looking for a movie to watch for instance!

1 Like

+1

+1

with over 3000 films the navigation with Actor Pics is much clearer, with Emby, for example, that’s great

+1

die me too!

+1 search by actor / actress

+1

+1

Hopefully this will be implemented, especially in large collections you can search for Movies as quickly as in Emby or Plex

+1

To have a row with the actor thumbnail pics on the movie information page, and then have the actor pics clickable to bring up their other movies in your library would be amazing.

1 Like

+1 and +1 for the pics being clickable to take you to the other movies they’re in in your library.

Here is an idea of another way to implement actor pictures without having to add a row so the layout of the media information page could remain as it currently is:

How about if we could scroll to the Cast list on the left hand side of the media information page which would highlight it and then could be clicked on. This would then bring up a new page with actor pictures and clicking on these pictures would then bring up other media the actor is in.

Another useful addition to consider is long pressIng on the actor picture could then bring up other options such as a biography etc.

1 Like