Access to TestFlight beta?

Hello. I know the chances of being added are very slim however I would be eternally grateful if there was any way I could be added to the TestFlight beta.

I’ve been a long term user of Infuse on and off for the last 10 years, really hoping for access to the TestFlight beta to hopefully gain access to the user profiles support feature. It is the only feature missing holding me off from signing up to the annual subscription.

Your consideration would be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

You can sign up here.

Strange one I recently changed to Yearly sub from monthly but year sub doesn’t kick in till 06 March? is it still possible to access the beta or do I have to wait till the yearly sub has kicked in?

Thanks @james, I signed up there a few weeks ago but haven’t heard anything. Is there any way you can add me to the TestFlight? Thanks again

It may be faster to reapply through the link James gave above. Just make sure you submit the required copies of your annual or lifetime subscription receipt. I wouldn’t wait too much longer since tomorrow is Friday when the new invites go out.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have re-applied for the TestFligjt beta. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.