Accel World metadata not found

Hello,

I have the following show in my library but infuse can find it even using manual search.

I tried to use the matching tmdb from the 7.1 build by naming the tv show folder “Accel World (2012) {tmdb-43167}” but didn’t help :frowning:

Is there “hard match” using tmdb id like for plex or this show is “an exception” for metadata management?

Have you tried naming the series folder just “Accel World” and the episodes “Accel World S01E01.mkv”?

This naming works as i can see the poster in folder view but the libray has not yet update the file.
I would like keep the default file name like Accel.World.E01.MULTi.1080p.BluRay.x264-AMB3R as i don’t have issue for other series.

EDIT: library updated too with the “simple” name for one episode i have updated.

You may need to include the season also so it’d be “Accel.World.S01E01.MULTi.1080p.BluRay.x264-AMB3R”

For anime, usally don’t have season in the file name, just episode number but adding the season allow to match.
Thx

Since it’s still a “TV Show” it would probably save problems in the future to just standardize on including a season in all TV shows and that should fix any similar issues. :wink: Glad it’s working for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.