A few questions from a potential customer

Hello all. I just picked up the latest Apple TV and I know aTV Flash isn’t available for this version yet. But I had some questions I wanted to ask while they’re still fresh in my mind.

For the most part, I’m happy with the way Apple TV works. I like using iTunes to manage all my media files, but I would like to be able to have an Internet browser on my ATV for watching things like MSNBC’s shows (right now I have to hook up my computer to my TV to do this, which is a bit of an inconvenience as I don’t like having a lot of cables lying out in the open). 

The other thing I don’t like about ATV is the Front Row layout. I’d much prefer to see all the covers in formats more similar to iTunes, such as a grid format or (dare I dream) cover flow. I don’t know if aTV Flash has cover flow, but what I’ve seen so far seems like it’s something that would work very well for me. But, I enjoy using my own metadata and cover artwork that I’ve used myself. Would aTV Flash still support my own metadata or would it override it with metadata it downloads from the web?