A couple of questions from a new user

After using the media player for about a week now I have some questions I hope you guys can help me with:

1. Is it possible to disable the sorting of folders so that folders containing “the” is not being ignored? I find it annoying and would like the sorting to be done 100% alphabetically ( The Cleveland Show, The Amazing Race etc.)

2. Any way to prevent a folder containing only one file from being displayed as a movie instead of a folder? I have a lot of folders for the TV shows that I follow but after I watch an episode I delete it. Now every time I do this the folder is deleted too. I have tried adding hidden folders to avoid it, but the hidden folder is displayed anyway.

3. The most annoying issue for me however is that the loading of the library is extremely slow and often I have to try several times to get it to work. When I use XBMC it works every time and there is hardly any delay. Usually I have to restart my AppleTV to get the media player to open the library. Would it help if I uninstalled XBMC and NitoTV which was the only add-ons I had installed prior to installing aTV flash.

Just for the sake of information I’m running Apple TV 2 with 4.4.4.

Thanks for any help you can give me.