7.4 is an awesome release

I just wanted to point out how much of an improvement to navigating within TV Shows this release has been. Everything mentioned at Infuse 7.4 - Let's Get Organized | Firecore is great. I personally feel the contents of this release were one of the big changes needed for Infuse from a library accessibility perspective; these were some of the core things that always felt missing when compared to other clients. This release really rounds out Infuse.

9 Likes

Totally agree the new stuff is great, love the TV and movie logos

5 Likes

I agree with what has been said. A really great job has been done. And in terms of the convenience of the interface and its appearance, infuse is simply the best.
Thanks a lot to the guys from firecore for listening to the requests of users and implementing them in infuse:)

4 Likes

Agree with all. Great job, @james (and any minions you might have working with you)!

Browsing & viewing TV is definitely 1000x better.

One update that negated all my efforts locating and creating proper TV season posters for myself and TMDB and it’s so much more sensible I don’t even care. (Yet comforted that view by folder still exist in case I want to go back and reminisce.)

2 Likes

Yes, 7.4 it’s an awesome release. The only thing I would like to see changed, it’s replacing the title in the normal white text with the logo. I have the suggestion here, support if you like:

https://community.firecore.com/t/replace-the-white-title-in-the-lower-left-corner-with-the-logo/37931

2 Likes

I just dont understand why releases keep coming and a much requested feature like having a letter index to navigate the movie/tv libraries is left behind…
I’ve been waiting for years and nothing, it makes using infuse with a cec remote impossible…

1 Like

Thanks for the kind works. I’m very happy to hear you’re enjoying the new update. :slight_smile:

This is planned for an upcoming 7.4.x release.

5 Likes

Looking forward to it @james. Appreciate the update.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support manual cast & crew lists using NFO files

5 posts were split to a new topic: Folder sorting question

A post was merged into an existing topic: Folder sorting question