7.3.7, all sorts of issues

So with 7.3.7 and 15.4 (and 15.4.1) tvOS, I see all sorts of strange behavior, usually needing me to forcefully close the Infuse session and restart it.

After I watch a movie for awhile, I exist playback and often see missing icons on the Infuse home (like grey movie tickets). I’ve tried to upload diags from there, and it says “upload failed.” If I try to start playback on anything, it prompts perhaps to resume, but playback never starts (neverending spinner). The Plex server doesn’t show a playback starting on the dashboard either.

If I back out to home and come back, it’s still broken. Unless I restart the ATV box, or kill Infuse and restart, it stays broken.

I did a couple of diagnostic dumps after restarting Infuse after a couple of such failures. Codes are N1653 and K9XXN. Does this sound like something that 7.3.8 will fix (I hope)? Was working well before the 7.3.7 update.
-Alan

Another diagnostic, after having to restart while watching movies today:
YAT2J
Just spinning, playback off Plex server wouldn’t start until I force closed the app.

Seeing some similar issues like “never ending spinner” after fast forwarding or rewinding. A reboot is then required before Infuse becomes usable again.

Same here, that happened to me as well today. Sounds like another symptom of the same problem.

Today’s 7.3.8 update has a few improvements and fixes for issues we have seen reported since the release of 7.3.7.

Please give this update a try and let us know if you run into any further issues.

Thanks for your patience.

The 7.3.8 and .9 releases appear to solve my issues. Thanks for the releases!

1 Like

The .9 release definitely makes fast forwarding/rewinding usable again (no more infinite spinner requiring a reboot of the Apple TV). But it can still take a bit to continue playing after a fast forward or rewind.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.