4K HDR

Good morning. I already have the betatester profile … how do I install the infuse 5.6 beta on the apple tv 4k ?. Thank you very much

It is installed using TestFlight on both the Apple TV (and also on other iOS devices).

I guess you are talking about the tvOS beta tester profile, which is something totally different (to install tvOS beta, just restart and check for updates)
You have to register (and be accepted) to the Infuse beta, which is of course handled by Firecore people.
Then use the Testflight app to manage betas on iOS or tvOS devices - Infuse should appear in it.

Gracias por la respuesta. Instalada la beta sin problemas ???

Not sure if you’re aware, but tvOS 11.2 beta was announced yesterday with 2 new features for Developers: HDR Matching & Framerate Matching. I’m sure you want to roll this in with v5.6

Yep - great news! :slight_smile:

We added a note about this here.

any news on update 5.6? thanks.

We’re putting the finishing touches on 5.6 this week, and hope to release it next week.

It will be worth the wait…promise. :wink:

3 Likes

?? thanks!

In the words of Sir Dave of Chappelle:

“Y’all got any more of dem betas?”

It is just me or 10.2 beta added more punchy and vibrant image? before infuse and itunes and netflix looked the same now for itunes/netflix i have to lower brightness a bit. Infuse is the same as before.

Hi James, the HDR support for SDR TVs will be implemented on the 5.6 update?
Thanks!!

Мне тоже это очень интересно!

I am not James but I can confirm that HDR support is definitely in 5.6.
And it works great in the beta version on Apple TV 4K!

“I’m also very interested!”

Thank goodness for Google translate…

Morning
Please release the infuse 5.6 public version, at least with HDR support asap. ?
Thanks

Waiting with bated breath!!!

Allready dead now i think. :wink: Hope 5.6 will really come this week.

Yes, more than 1 Month has gone after the v5.5.5.
Still no news about v5. 6 :frowning:

1 Like