I no longer have the GUI the Apple TV, just a black screen. I swapped to a larger external USB hard drive and updated to 4.1.4 and I can’t see anything. Here are the details…
- Still get video out on start up of ATV (the big opening video piece). Once it gets to the GUI, then nothing but black.
- Still have sound of me trying to click ‘menu’ and ‘ok’, but it doesn’t go anywhere.
- If I let it sit long enough I get my screensaver images so it’s not a video out problem.
I’ve tried the following.
- Restarting multiple times.
- Reinstalling ATVFlash 4.1.4 as if I were doing it fresh.