10.5 version of CoreAudioKit.framework = Quicktime trouble?

HI I just ungraded my Mac to Snow Leopard and have moved. I cant find my disk could I get a copy of coreaudio kit zip? I appreciate your help.

I’m in need of a copy as well. Would some kind soul send it to:

williamsoncharles@gmail.com

FYI, I have the Tiger install disk, but when I use Pacifist as instructed, I can’t find the folder in the location they specify. I can find coreaudio.framework, but not coreaudiokit.framework. When I look at my old G4, which is still running Tiger, the correct folder is there, right under coreaudio.framework. They are different. Too bad the one computer I have still running Tiger is not the required Intel version.

Many thanks to anyone who can help me by sending the file!!

Charlie

could someone help me too with that file ???

my email is manueldr@gmail.com

pleeaaase!! heeelp… or point me in the right direction cause I’m going nuts!! this is kind of the main reason I downloaded atvflash :frowning:

I can only find a torrent for the power PC version of tiger, and while I found 2 torrents for CoreAudioKit.framework they just sit there downloading form 0 of 2 peers.

Can someone either email me a good torrent or the coreaudiokit.framework folder?

erikbjers@msn.com

I know there must be a kind soul out there that could send me 10.4.10. I’m as desperate as everybody. My email is lopezbauza@gmail.com .
Thanks in advance.

Hi i am also looking for Tiger copy the CoreAudioKit.framework folder can anyone please email me a copy i would be extremely grateful

marcmilwood@hotmail.co.uk

Hi can any kind soul please send me the CoreAudioKit.framework folder i would be very grateful, I NEED MY FLASH…

marcmilwood@hotmail.co.uk

Please could someone send me 10.4.10 Core AudioKit.framework. I’ve looked on ebay to buy the tiger discs but just can’t find the correct version. Please could someone help me. My emails is dazrus@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

I’d love to find this file too, but any torrents I have found have no seeds/peers. Would someone mind sending me a copy if they have and I’ll be sure to return the favour to someone else that needs it down the road? : ) email: darrylschreiner@yahoo.ca

I did download a whole disk but the instructions for pacifist are only for mac and I’m on a PC and haven’t been able to find out if I can do it on there safely or not?

Would some one help, you know how frustrating is no to watch Flash steraming. please send CoreAudioKit.Framework to jorgepla1@gmail.com highly apreciated I will do the same favor for somebody else

Would some one help, you know how frustrating is no to watch Flash steraming. please send CoreAudioKit.Framework to jorgepla1@gmail.com highly apreciated I will do the same favor for somebody else