1.7 flash, 2.0 flash, 2.0.1 flash, plex also

hi all,

sorry for the heading but didnt know what to put as i have a couple of problems regarding atv flash black and looking for advice or help.

when using 1.7 all was good, then on the 2.0 update plex seemed unresponsive freezing ect and just a total pain to use, now when the 2.0.1 update came out a few days ago i downloaded it from my downloads and ran it to my apple tv 2 but when i looked in about it still showed 2.0 not 2.0.1…???

now im sure the 2.0 has had some effect on plex, and i noticed in the 2.0.1 there was a something about plex but carnt remember right now.

any one else had plex problems after updating to 2.0 and anyone getting 2.0.1 showing in about after updating

it really doing my head in cause i really need plex.

thanks 

The 2.0.1 update is for Media Player only. You can install this on the Apple TV through the Maintenance > Manage Extras menu. There have been a few updates for Plex as of late, so you may check to see you’re running the latest this can also be done via the Manage Extras menu.

The Plex app is designed by a group of 3rd party devs, and the version of aTV Flash (black) you have installed will have little effect on how it works. If there’s a specific issue you’re seeing you may try posting a question for them at http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/forum/76-apple-tv-2nd-gen/

Hope this helps.

oh i see, ok thanks james, i guess ill have to get on to plex. :frowning: