Infuse 6.3 - Plex Library Update Keeps Spinning

My code is 5KXH7

My code is 7HGAQ

My code is RZZ9G

Reported as XED19

I do NOT have this issue although it took a while until spinning stopped.

In fact it stopped AFTER I installed yesterdays PMS update…

Not sure if this is related. I just upgraded from 5.9 to 6.3. 5.9 does not have the spinning wheel and it shows my recent additions to PMS, 6.3 does not show all my recent additions, just some.

Are you talking about Infuse 5.9 to version 6.3? If so, is it version 5.9 or version 5.9.6?

Also, it may take some time for everything to sync. How long have you let it go and are you also saying that you too are getting the spinning wheel in Infuse 6.3?

What version of PMS are you on?

Yes, I have Infuse 5.96, sorry. Looks like I’m running Plex version 1.16.3.1402. I am getting the spinning wheel on Infuse 6.3 and it never stops. Does not interfere with viewing though.

Could you try updating to the new version of PMS? It appears to be up to 1.18.6.XXXX

Just a thought since one of the other users above got the most recent version of PMS and isn’t experiencing the spinning wheel issue.

I’m using the latest PMS from Feb 4th and Infuse 6.3 and I’m having the issue so I’m pretty sure its on Infuse’s end.

1 Like

My version of Plex is also up to date and the spinning never stops.

1 Like

On my laptop I am running PMS 1.18.6.XXXX. All my files are stored on a mycloudhome drive and that version shows 1.16.3.XXXX

Thanks for the reports everyone!

We’ve tracked down what’s going on here, and have included a fix in the 6.3.1 update which we’ve submitted to Apple today.

With any luck this should be available early next week.

2 Likes

Thanks James for the very fast fix, now let’s hope Apple is as fast :wink: … nope they take at least two to three days to approve :slight_smile:

This should be resolved in today’s 6.3.1 update.

Thanks for the reports!

1 Like

It’s working fine now. Thanks!

Fixed it for me, thanks!

Also works for me after the update to 6.3.1.

[Edit] Some of the issues I have seen may been media specific. I’ll post a formal support request instead of using this thread.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.